Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Swiss.......not just a cheese anymore!

Greetings from the hills of Switzerland. Lots of rolling hills with big farms. Big Alpental looking farmhouses too. And REALLY long tunnels through the hills - like 2-3 miles for one of them. And the leaves are turning all colors. Looks kind of like Leavenworth this time of year.

Of course all is not rosey........ That would be too easy. Got into Zurich after a mere 14 hours of flying. Did get some sleep on the plane. Rented my Cadillac (kind if a mini Dodge Magnum). I found out that if you ask for a GPS you end up with an automatic caddy with GPS in the dash. It's saved many times already.When I finally found the account and parking only a few blocks away (and free). I found the p............aaaaannnnnddddddd he falls asleep on the bed of the hotel for 2 hours. I've GOT to get some sleep. I'm here and all is OK. I promise to tell more after some SLEEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment